The Georgian-Azerbaijan Startup Forum is being held in the first Technology Park, in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. Representatives and startuppers of the High Technologies Park of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of Azerbaijan are attending the event.
Within the framework of the forum, issues related to the establishment of cooperation between Azerbaijan and Georgia in the field of innovations, startups and information technologies were discussed in detail. They also exchanged views on support for startups, business incubators and accelerator programs.
The sides discussed the expansion of mutual cooperation between Azerbaijan and Georgia in the field of access of startuppers to the markets of the two countries.
At the event, supported by the ministry, the Azerbaijani startuppers presented the following projects:
- “Omarov’s Game Studio” - project representatives Bakir Omarov and Mia Aliyeva
– “Spinal” - Arif Movsumzade
– “BuilDay” - Sadikh Huseynov
– “Healthy Living Support Platform” - Shahlar Pashayev
– “VeloKuryer” - Tofig Hidayetzade
– “MyExcelWorld” - Aydin Aliyev
– “Trainer for Accountants” - Elnur Osmanov
– “My Baku Guide” - Murad Akhundov
– “İRS Cizgi” - Anar Akberli.